1. Leave a comment saying you would like to be interviewed.
2. I will then respond with 5 questions that could be personal, but not extremely so.
3. Then update your LJ with the questions I've asked.
4. Put these same rules (or something that resemble these rules) with your questions.
5. When people ask you to interview them, you will ask them 5 questions.
1. Who is that in your icon? :)
Our 14 year old blonde border collie Sweetie. Becky got her when she was 8.5 years old and could still jump over a 6 foot flat fence. She's slowed down a bit, but still has a good bit of energy on walks (mainly because she spends most of the rest of the day asleep -- note icon.
2. Do you still sing? How about play?
Definitely still sing -- currently with my church choir and the Duke Collegium. Not playing as much (though have done a bit with recorder). Am also calling contra dances on a regular basis.
3. What would you consider the most life-changing moment in your adult life?
Probably meeting Becky (my wife). If I hadn't met her, I wouldn't have had a reason to stay in NC, wouldn't have spent three years working for Annas Resources, and don't know what I might end up doing now.
4. If you could go back to school for another degree, what would it be?
Orientation and Mobility -- teaching people with visual impairments to navigate and get around.
5. If you had to lose one sense, what would it be and why?
If I was going to lose it completely, probably vision. Partly because I know much more about the technology available to help with vision loss (it is what I do for a living) but partly because I don't think I could deal with not being able to listen to music